Thanks!
Search found 3 matches
- Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:35 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Renegade:
- Replies: 4
- Views: 64295
Re: Renegade:
Oh, this is great! I had no idea that when you aliased a command, it showed in console.
Thanks!
Thanks!
- Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:42 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Renegade:
- Replies: 4
- Views: 64295
Re: Renegade:
I was just wondering how the concmds were created, and how you were to receive commands from the console. Is there documentation on the Valve wiki?
Also, that plug-in thing would be great! I think you should pursue that.
Also, that plug-in thing would be great! I think you should pursue that.
- Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:19 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Renegade:
- Replies: 4
- Views: 64295
Renegade:
I was wondering how you were able to get started on this project. I am interested in creating a program like yours to interface with the in-game console, and I am lost on where to get started.
Also, what language did you use to write this?
Also, what language did you use to write this?