Search found 3 matches

by hmmwhatsthisdo
Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:39 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: HLSS redirect?
Replies: 14
Views: 147955

Re: HLSS redirect?

Yes, but binds are limited to one key, and it must be recognizable by the Source Engine. HLSS has/had support for modified binds such as Ctrl+<key>. The Source Engine doesn't.
by hmmwhatsthisdo
Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:00 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: HLSS redirect?
Replies: 14
Views: 147955

Re: HLSS redirect?

Well, it's not that it doesn't work anymore (It technically has no interaction with the Source Engine), it's just that the site is offline. I thought about using HLDJ at first, but I ended up going with HLSS because of the keyboard shortcut support. Perhaps add that into HLDJ?
by hmmwhatsthisdo
Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:24 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: HLSS redirect?
Replies: 14
Views: 147955

HLSS redirect?

I normally use HLSS to use SFX in Source Engine games. On a whim today, I looked at the HLSS website, and it now redirects to HLDJ's website. All the auxiliary servers are now unreachable. Did HLSS get absorbed into HLDJ?

Answered here